Accuplacer outcomes may help pupils to select accordingly whenever registering for classes. Pupils that have finished school that is high a 2.7 GPA or more from inside the previous decade need not use the English sections for the Accuplacer. Pupils that have graduated school that is high a 2.7 GPA or maybe more from in the previous three years don't need to make the mathematics chapters of the Accuplacer. Submit your transcripts into the Admissions office and consult with a consultant about which test parts you might have to take.
Concerning the Test
The positioning test is delivered via computer Accuplacer that is using by university Board.
On Test Day:
- Intend on testing roughly 2 hours. The size of the session will differ for every pupil.
- A photograph I.D. is necessary ahead of the test could be administered and no meals, beverages, electronics, or other individual things are permitted into the evaluating space.
- Family and friends may perhaps perhaps not come with pupils in to the screening space. Anybody not testing, including parents and kids, will never be allowed in testing areas. To get more information review our guest/visitor policies.
- Exact exact Same time retests aren't permitted. For information on MWCC’s retest policy please make reference to the College Catalog.
The test is split into 2 English parts and math that is 1-2. For info on what your positioning scores mean, please always check right here.
Campuses & Scheduling
Position evaluation can be acquired in the Gardner, Leominster, and Devens campuses. Pupils testing for MWCC will need to have been already accepted towards the university. Phone ahead if assessment for the school that is different.
- Walk–In testing: Monday-Friday 8:30am–1:00pm and also Tuesdays at 5:00pm.
- By visit evaluation: For August, appointments are offered for Mondays at 5:30pm, Tuesdays at 1:00pm and 4:00pm, and Thursdays at 1:00pm. Starting in appointments are available for Mondays at 5:30pm, Tuesdays at 1:00pm and 4:00pm, and Fridays at 9am september. Phone 978-630-9813 or 978-630-9812 to schedule.
- By visit screening: For August, appointments are offered for Thursday mornings at 9am. Starting in appointments are available for Wednesday mornings at 9:00am september. Use the Testing Appointment Calendar or call 978-630-9569 to schedule.
Get yourself ready for the Test
Pupils should review research materials just before evaluation. Sign up for College Board’s student portal right here: Accuplacer scholar Portal. This website includes the after features:
- Practice Resources, such as for instance study guides and test tests that help you have the kinds of questions become expected on test time
- Rating Report, makes it possible for one to access your scores online
- Test Center Locator, which enables you to look for an assessment location near to house (if you choose to evaluate at another educational school, please give us a call for further instruction just before evaluation)
You can print out of the scholarly research guides right here:
(Note: Accuplacer phone apps aren't produced by university Board as they are not advised to be used.)
Sign up for A smart that is mandatory start once you have finished the positioning test. At SMART begin you will read about your test ratings, program positioning, and course routine.
Note: Students in Dual Enrollment, Gateway, and Pathways programs don't go to SMART begin.
Asking for ratings from MWCC Test ratings won't be directed at anybody apart from the real test taker without written permission through the test taker.
- If you wish to request your scores, or have them delivered someplace else, you may possibly deliver a contact from your own MWCC account to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your title, MWCC ID # (or date of birth), your contact number, approximate test times, the title associated with the recipient/institution, plus the address, e-mail, or fax where they must be delivered.
- As opposed to having an MWCC e-mail account, you might finish and signal the Accuplacer rating Request fax and form to 978-630-9278 or scan and e-mail to email@example.com.
- Scores can also be released by demand from a designee (such as for example a spouse or parent) noted on a FERPA (FamilyEducationalRighttoPrivacyAct) hop over to the web site waiver type. For those who have perhaps not finished an application and want to, or desire to make modifications, contact the reports workplace at 978-630-9106.
Sending Scores to MWCC from Another School If you took Accuplacer at an alternate college and want for MWCC to really have the ratings, you have to contact one other school to request the score report be sent straight to Testing Services at MWCC.
- Score reports will simply be accepted if sent right to MWCC Testing Services from one other college. Ratings aren't legitimate if significantly more than three years old. You need to discuss your scores by having an Advisor.
- Schools may send Accuplacer score reports to Services that is testing by: 978-630-9278 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rooms for Students with Disabilities
To request reasonable accommodations for screening, please contact pupil Services at 978-630-9855 ahead of scheduling the test.
MWCC might use your test outcomes for information collection and analytical analysis associated to analyze. Your name will never be contained in any research task.